Friday, March 6, 2015

"My Window, My World!"

Dear Access instructors, 

 This is the space for  "My Window, My World!" Photo Gallery with their descriptions. 

  "My Window, My World!" Photo Gallery


1.    Title: "Waiting for the Spring...", author: Olga Morozan


"Through my Window to my World... to my Mind and Heart... Dreaming  of Spring... The symbol life, when the air is filled with the new scents of appearing life, bringing new physical and spiritual sensations, hopes, and aspirations. Waiting for the GREEN... " 





2. Title: "  " , author: Margarita Bicec, Access teacher assistant, Hincesti 


"This is what I see from my grandma's window, in the Buteni village. The view is breathtaking at every moment of the day. In winter, I can see something like a white fairytale taken straight from a magical book. In summer, everything is green and happy, including many birds that can't get enough of singing. For now, I see a village in the transition to spring, the season that will make blossom not only this view, but my heart, too."



3. Title:  “Some people walk in the rain…”, author: Prozorovschi Daria


"Roger Miller said “Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet.” I prefer to stay in a warm place, with a cup of tea, reading a book or listening to some good music and patiently waiting for the sun to appear and bring out the spring buds, flowers and joy ".






3. Title: "Spring's revival...", author : Olga Taran, Access teacher assistant, Grigoriopol

"Spring is my favorite season.With the arrival of spring, people come back to life and are glad and happy.The nature is green , trees flourish, birds sing and around dominates the beauty and harmony. The sun comforts us with its rays and brings us the soul's inspiration". 

7 comments:

  1. Margarita, your picture is really impressive through a realistic vision of Moldovan landscape in the spirit of a spring wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Margarita! Everything seems to be waiting for a new beginning, the first birds' singing, snowdrops' fragrance and lambs' play on the meadow. I am sure this landscape is gorgeous in every season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margarita you picture and you message describe the view I see everyday. Living in a village I have the great possibility to admire the fairy tale landscape in summer and winter, while autumn and spring remind me about the Eternal Circle of Life we are part of.

    Respectfully,

    Daria

    Hincesti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great oportunity to feel your life, Daria! I enjoy walking in my mind in the rain, sitting in an armchair at home with a good book or a dear person. Nice picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daria, it's true that an optimistic person can always find something good in any situation. Looking at your photo I can say the following "Every cloud has its silver line". Rain will always symbolize a new beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice lines in this content. BookMyEssay is the most demanded platform in the field of Dissertation Dissertation Discussion and Conclusion Writing Help . We are providing the best experts who are highly skilled and experienced in this field.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your passion for the subject shines through in every post on Warehouse Management System. It's inspiring to see someone so dedicated to sharing knowledge and sparking meaningful conversations.

    ReplyDelete